John Deere 25A
- Adjustable cutting height
- Uses a heavy-duty gearbox with a rating of 65 hp
- Compatible with any Category 1 3-point hitch
View Product Brochure
The roller can be set at four different cutting heights, from 1.3 cm to 12.7 cm (1/2 in. to 5 in.) The tractor's 3-point hitch upper link is used to regulate the cutting height between these positions.
All mowers use a heavy-duty gearbox with a continuous rating of 65 hp.
The power is transmitted through fully shielded, telescoping drive shafts with quick-attach and detach characteristics for easy hookup.
A three-bank, counterbalanced rotor is equipped with 36 individually replaceable knives:
Rotor revolves at 1850 rpm to produce a 152.9-km/h (95-mph) blade-tip speed for a clean cut.
- Knives are arranged on the rotor to provide uniform distribution of material across the full cutting width.
- Knives pivot at their mounting points to minimize damage if an obstruction is hit.
The 25A hitch is now compatible with any Category 1 3-point hitch (with or without the iMatch™ Quick-Coupler system).
iMatch compatibility starts with serial number 644700.
Specs & Compare
|Blades - Number|
|Blades - Type|
|Rotor - Diameter|
|Tractor horsepower required - Minimum|
|Tractor horsepower required - Maximum|
|Weight - Approximate|
|Cutting height||13 to 127 mm|
0.5 to 5 in.
|Hood thickness||3.2 mm|
|Number||72 (36 pairs)|
|Gear case (cont. rating)|
|Belts||Single HC section|
|Gauge roller||140 mm|
Tractor HP Required
|Overall width||2.53 m|
|Overall height||0.99 m|
|Overall length||1 m|